
We just got in from eating dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and it has been a nice day spent relatively close to home.
RJ went in to work this morning and when he got back we went to Costco and got our fake Christmas tree. I know, I said I would never, ever, ever have a fake tree, but I gave in this year. When I was pregnant with Caroline I had the worst sinus problems and being around beautiful, fresh trees seems to inherently make the sinus problems worse. We figure why take a chance if the real tree just perpetuates the problem. And Caroline can't pull off all the needles :)
This afternoon we were cleaning up around the house and Caroline got a box of tissues off our dresser. We have had to wipe her poor litte nose so much lately that she started to fuss and shake her head. So we started making little "achoo" noises when we would do it to get her attention and she would be still for a few seconds. So she got the tissues down today, pulled one out, walking over to me with it, and went "choo" with the tissue over her nose! It was so cute! It's amazing how much she picks up on. She has also started walking sideways to squeeze in between things, such as the big chair and side table in the living room, and also just between things on the floor so she doesn't step on them or trip.
I mentioned earlier that she loves to dance! On our way home just now the Four Seasons' "Who Loves You" came on and she started moving side to side in her car seat, bopping her head, clapping and then trying to snap (I'm a snapper when I dance -- I can't imagine who she picked that up from!)! It was so cute :) It always just makes us smile and laugh when does things like this.
We are going to post some pictures tomorrow, Sunday, on Smugmug, so feel free to check them whenever you would like!
No comments:
Post a Comment