
I am 16 weeks today and everything went well at our visit. The heartbeat was 160 and I am still convinced we are having another girl! We only have 1 more month to wait...seems like forever. Caroline wore her little dress with the squirrel on it today and was so adorable (there is a turkey on the other side, but that is for Thanksgiving!). I am finally getting a clip in her hair for a little while, but only a certain kind. Her hair seems to get longer every day.
I have been feeling really good with the pregnancy so far. I am having a lot of lower ab pressure, but the doctor said it was just things stretching out. It seemed to be more on my sides with Caroline. Oh well, each baby
is different. I still haven't been wanting any really sweet stuff yet, which is probably why I haven't gained much weight yet. I'm sure that will change after the first of the year :) Thanksgiving, birthday, Christmas -- 3 big eating holidays in a row.
is different. I still haven't been wanting any really sweet stuff yet, which is probably why I haven't gained much weight yet. I'm sure that will change after the first of the year :) Thanksgiving, birthday, Christmas -- 3 big eating holidays in a row.
No comments:
Post a Comment