Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lilly Catherine

We put Lilly Catherine in her own room last night, in her crib for the first time. Oh my, did I cry!!! (I knew I would, I did with Caroline!) She has been sleeping in our room, in a bassinet. Let's just say that we (mainly me!) did not sleep well at all last night because I was so worried and kept getting up to check on her. And I made RJ get up 3 times as well to check on her. So a total of 6 times last night, one of us checked on her. Sad...I know. But she did absolutely great, went to sleep on her own, no crying, and slept the whole night. I actually woke her up at 8:30 this morning to go ahead and get our day going. And Caroline slept until 8:30 this morning too. Yesterday she slept until 9! I am so happy to have good sleeping babies...I just hope it continues!!!

No comments: