Wednesday, November 18, 2009

This & That

Homemade whole wheat-honey bread...yummy!
The result of Caroline playing with Christmas stamps unsupervised (for about 20 seconds...it doesn't take long people!). But she has such a great time with them and luckily the ink washes off easily!

Lilly Catherine on her Christmas blanket

FYI: It is hard to be entertaining and fun when you have a raging sinus infection! But, I am trying!
Lilly Catherine has started, well, more like screaming, "dadada, nanana, yayaya" and it is so cute :) She is so vocal. And I just love hearing her laugh and chuckle. She gets such a kick out of Caroline! And Caroline is such a great big sister. I was so worried that she would act resentful and act out now that she is not the baby, but she is quite the opposite. She is so loving and sweet with Lilly...I just love to see them together. Especially now that Lilly Catherine is sitting up and playing with toys; Caroline really loves to play with her!

That is about all that is going on around here. I am pretty much exhausted...

No comments: