Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Holidays and Happy Birthday

my birthday cake that rj and caroline made!
lilly catherine at birthday breakfast
cheese, mommy!
going to rj's holiday party...we actually had a babysitter
goodies i took to the party...chocolate covered shortbread cookies, strawberry jam and shortbread cookie sandwiches, grand marnier chocolate truffles
cutie by the tree
sweet caroline
our baby girls
lilly catherine in her snow suite...the high here last week was in the single digits, and it was around -20 in the evening...brrr!

Today is my birthday and I can't quite believe I'm 29. As in one year away from 30. But it has been an absolutely wonderful day with my family and I am so happy with my amazing husband, two beautiful and sweet baby girls, and "where we are in life!"

I got some cute pictures of the girls this weekend! It is a little easier now that they are both well (knock on wood!). Aren't they just the cutest little babies?!?

No comments: