Yesterday was so nice, we decided to go outside for a while. We were playing "basketball" in the driveway (Caroline loves basketball!), which is basically Lilly Catherine sitting in the stroller and Caroline and I bouncing and rolling the basketball back and forth. But she gets such a kick out of it! She is quite the mix of tomboy and princess...hmmm...So I got some really cute pictures of girls outside. Of course there is still snow on the ground and we had to bundle up (at least not in snow gear!) and when the sun went down it was frigid, but we had a great time! I cannot wait until Spring!!! Not that we really have one around here, it mainly goes from Winter to Summer around June. On a side note, I think we are going back to NC for Easter, so hopefully we can get in some good Spring stuff then :)
No comments:
Post a Comment