we actually got a picture!I am so far behind on blogging, I'm not really sure where to begin. So I'll begin with this weekend and then try to catch up over the next few days. (My mother-in-law was out visiting last week and I have lots of pictures to put up -- fantastic time!!!)
This has been a great weekend! RJ had Friday off so we went to see the Easter Bunny. I was slightly afraid to go. As I've mentioned before, Caroline does not have a great record with meeting Santa. Or the Easter Bunny. Like last year when I was 38 weeks pregnant and it took pretty much all of me to get myself cutely dressed (as much as can be that preggers) and Caroline all dressed up. Went to see the Easter Bunny. Waited in line (she assured me she wanted to see him...do not listen to a 20 month old.) Left the Easter Bunny screaming and turning purple. But she did better this year and we actually got a picture!
Saturday we pretty calm...I started making cinnamon rolls for today and just refrigerated the dough until I was ready to roll them out. And we went to church yesterday evening. It was such a great service! Then we came home and made spaghetti and carrot cake cupcakes.
Today we got up and made the rolls. Oh.My.Goodness. They are amazing and the whole pan is gone. Good thing the recipe makes a lot and I have 2 pans in the freezer for a later date. Or maybe tomorrow :) And then we (read: I) started Easter lunch. We had standing primerib roast, potatoes au gratin, asparagus, roasted beets and the cupcakes. It was yummy! Right before lunch we had a little Easter egg hunt in the backyard. Caroline was so excited! And RJ and Lilly Catherine did a great job of coaching her around in case she missed any.
No comments:
Post a Comment