We have had a pretty relaxed Easter weekend. Unfortunately we did not make it to church this morning. RJ, Caroline, Lilly Cate and I have all been battling a cold this week and still aren't feeling 100%. And I'm afraid Renn is getting it as well. He was very stuffy last night and just needed some extra comforting, so was up more frequently.
I did make Monkey Bread from Pioneer Woman's website, which is always a hit around here! We also did some much needed organizing of the playroom and cleaning out toys. And of course as I start to throw things out, Caroline and/or Lilly Cate suddenly have renewed interest in a toy that they haven't seen or played with in 6 months. And it is kind of hard to get rid of stuff when you have a baby and you know he is going to want to play with it at some point.
And in true Denver fashion, it has been 40 and raining today. We actually had some snow flurries last night! So we ended up doing an egg hunt in the backyard late this afternoon. It was raining a little bit, but the girls had the best time and were so cute running around! It is always hard being away from home at the holidays, but Easter is really hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment