Caroline had "Moms and Muffins" last week at school. I always love going to her classroom and seeing all of the fun things they make and just spending time with her. And I really enjoy watching her interact with her friends and seeing how she behaves in school. She is such a sweetheart and I just love her to pieces! Although 3 is such a challenging age, she is a very tenderhearted little girl that loves her family and friends very much...and I love that about her!
They planted little seeds in mugs for Mother's Day
Yummy! I tried a new recipe since Caroline can't have most muffins (or anything baked, really) from a store due to her allergies. These were Strawberry Cream Muffins and were pretty good.
This is her best friend, Joshua. He's the oldest in the class and the tallest boy, of course. We are already in trouble :)
Lilly Cate is clearly happy to be here...
She's got personality!
No comments:
Post a Comment