I can't believe our little Caroline is 15 months old! She had her check up today, which was actually good timing since she has another cold...for a baby that isn't in daycare, she sure does get sick a lot! She has been sick for about a month now -- ugh, poor baby :( Now RJ is sick too...
So her visit went well, the doctor said she looks great. She said that growth typically slows at this point and Caroline is about the same weight -- 22.7 pounds. However, she has grown over an inch and is now 32.5 inches tall.
We also had to give her another hair cut last night since she absolutely refuses to keep a bow or clip in her hair. Her bangs were hanging all down in her eyes again.
I am now a little over 12 weeks pregnant and we have our appointment on Friday morning. I am excited to see the baby on the ultrasound but also a little nervous since this is the big screening. I just hope it all goes well! I'm also nervous about having to drink 24 oz. of water an hour before the appointment and holding it until afterwards :) RJ thinks they will confirm this is RJ IV, but it is too early to tell...I'm afraid we'll have to wait until December. Who knows, I have had very different cravings so far and haven't had any morning sickness (knock on wood!), just whatever cold/virus I had last week that I seem to have passed on to the rest of the family. I really don't want any major sweets, which a total 180 from Caroline! I do want lots of pickles from Subway -- I pretty much just eat a pickle sandwich (really -- no meat, just lettuce, tomato and pickles!).
No comments:
Post a Comment