Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Finally wanting something sweet to eat...


I am having my first sweet craving for this pregnancy, but I think it is more related to craving coffee -- a coffee ice cream and caramel milkshake from Cold Stone Creamery. They are positively addictive :)


We went to MOPS this morning, probably the 5th time I've ever left Caroline in child care. She seemed to do pretty well, I assume. I figure no phone call saying she is freaking out is good. When I went to pick her up I was the 2nd mom in line and the mom in front of me was waiting for her daughter. When the child care person brought out her daughter, Caroline was standing at the door and started running out as soon as the door opened. They had to scurry her back in the room and when the door shut she started screaming! Luckily I was next...

She has started rubbing her tummy and saying "mmm" when you ask her if her food is good. And she saw a picture of a horse in her book and took a step to her side (as if getting on a horse) and started bouncing up and down (as if riding a horse) -- cute! You can tell from the picture where she picked up on the whole horse thing :) She is also saying all kinds of things now, in sentences, some actual words, some in her own language. She is also saying daddy instead of dada. And the child dances all the time!!! If not dancing, running. Well, she is currently ripping a large envelope to shreds...

No comments: