

I thought TX was bad, but Denver is worse. We had about 2-3 inches of snow last Friday. It was so pretty! Caroline and I went out to play and were home all day. Although she didn't like the snow (she also doesn't like grass or dirt) I bundled her up to at least take a few pictures. She literally walked over to the edge of the yard, bent down and touched the snow, and walked back to the door -- hilarious :) She was not interested at all. She wasn't upset or crying, just very unimpressed. This is her usual reaction when I'm expecting something great (it was the same with her first carousel ride). She definitely gets this from RJ! So, we went inside and baked cookies and made beef stew. I know it sounds simple, but it was one of the best days of my life and I know I will always remember it. We were just listening to Christmas music and Caroline had a blast playing in the flour. Yes, she ate it. Repeatedly. And didn't really make a face. She will eat anything. She gets this from RJ as well :) I just love her to pieces!!!
Yesterday it was 75. Today, 68. Tomorrow 35. Freezing rain/snow tonight and tomorrow morning.
We also went to the OB yesterday for a check-up. I am 18 weeks. The heartbeat was in the 150's and everything was good. They didn't check my weight and I probably won't be weighed again until Jan. 2 -- perfect, just after the eating holidays :) I'm not too concerned though, I will enjoy my food, as always, pregnant or not. The nurse did refer to the baby as "him" and then she was like, "wait, we don't know yet -- I never do that"! Maybe it's a sign...We will find out in a little over 2 weeks!

No comments:
Post a Comment