Saturday, November 22, 2008

Picture with Santa...

This afternoon we are going to attempt a picture with Santa...should be interesting to say the least. We were petrified last year and of course Caroline did nothing (which is better than screaming). I have a feeling this year will be different. First of all, she is much more "aware" of things. Secondly, she seems more attached lately. Which she usually isn't. I'm not sure if it's the teething or if she's just going through a phase. She isn't really clingy, I would just say very affectionate. I will update later on this, hopefully with a good photo :) I really just can't wait to put her in a little Christmas outfit! Although it is warm here today (upper 50's) and kind of takes away from the experience a little :(

RJ actually got home in time for dinner last night and we went out for pizza. Caroline ate a whole bowl of spaghetti. I'm not sure if I've posted on here the massive amounts of food our precious little daughter eats, but at times it is disturbing. RJ says we should enter her in an eating contest :) But she is still a tall, skinny little thing, with long arms and legs...must be nice! When she eats a big dinner, such as last night, her little belly and belly button poke out (she has a half outie anyways, which is kind of weird...). RJ then pats on it like he's playing the drum.

No comments: