As usual (even before we had Caroline) our New Year's is lame. We're just not that big into celebrating it. Probably because neither of us can make it to midnight, which is kind of important. :)
We went to Saltgrass tonight, just the 3 of us. Although we just ate there like a week ago with the family, they have good food, are Caroline friendly, have great sweet tea, and had an early reservation available. Afterwards we just came home and RJ and I finished watching Pride and Prejudice. I think I have seen that movie about 1,738 times and I never get tired of it. And I've probably read the book about as many times. It is just such a great story and makes me eternally hopeful and happy. Not that I'm not already :) And I love a good strong female protagonist.
Tomorrow we are going to start taking down the tree :( I am kind of sad but also ready to have my "normal" house back. We have had our tree up and decorated since Thanksgiving evening and I feel we have thoroughly enjoyed our fake tree this year. Other than that, there is not much going on here.
I spent about an hour looking at nursery furniture online today and found some things I really like. I found a beautiful crib that is an espresso color and you can have a fabric or paint inlay on the sides of the crib. It is really pretty. http://www.laylagrayce.com/Products/Westport-Crib__NPC479.aspx
I think I would like to do the room in chocolate, ivory and yellow. I just want something that is very different from Caroline's room but still feminine. And there is enough pink in Caroline's room for the whole house :)
No comments:
Post a Comment