I cannot believe it is February! I think the only thing good about this month is that RJ gets a day off work and the month is short :) I just don't like the name of it...and as much as I love the idea of Valentine's Day, we're just not that in to it. We celebrate our love everyday :) xoxo
Caroline seems to be recovering from her sinus/nose/skin infection well. And I am feeling better in the sinus department as well. I have been trying to walk more lately, as we have had some warmer days. While I know it is good for me and the baby, I believe it is the cause of the sudden pain in my lower back and tailbone.
I can't believe that 10 weeks from tomorrow we will have another little girl!!! I am so excited, nervous, anxious, etc. It is really starting to dawn on me that I am going to have to leave Caroline for several days and I do not like it at all!!! I am starting to stress about getting everything in order and I already feel badly about giving my mom directions on "how I do things" and "where everything is." I know, I know...this is totally stupid. But I'm going to have to give my sermon just to make myself feel better about leaving her :( She is such a joy and I just love her to pieces. We are around each other all day, every day and I feel like we have such a bond. I know everyone says the strong bonds are between daddy and girls, and mommy and boys, but it is hard to imagine a love greater for a child than what I have for Caroline.
No comments:
Post a Comment