Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hope

We had playgroup today at our house. I haven't been in quite a while (the one time I have been recently was at an indoor gym so the moms were busy running around, not exactly chatting), so it was nice to see everyone. There is a lady in our group with a little boy that turned 2 a couple of months ago and a little girl 5 months old. They are about the same age difference that Caroline and Baby Krier will be, so I seek her out to get advice/opinions, etc. Well, Caroline hasn't been around very many babies and today she got to spend a lot of time with her little girl, Leah. Caroline was wonderful! I was so proud. She was very gentle with the baby and was giving her kisses. Tiffany (the other mom) would hold Caroline and Leah in her lap so they could sit together -- it was really cute. And gave me hope that Caroline might adjust ok and not hate me for the rest of her life for giving her a little sister. Seriously, that is a fear of mine. It may be hormone-induced, but nevertheless a fear.

No comments: