Tuesday, March 10, 2009

34 Week Appointment




I have my 34 week appointment this afternoon, in about an hour. We had MOPS this morning and then went to Chick-Fil-A as a group and didn't get home until a little after 1. I must say, I am starting to love going to MOPS. Caroline is doing a great job in the child care and not worrying so much about her makes it better on me. When I picked her up today she was standing in the room with other kids around her, and she was dancing and singing. FUNNY :) It is so nice just to be able to sit with other moms for a few hours, eat breakfast, chat and feel like someone else understands you! There are 2 other pregnant women at our table right now (Jen and Deborah), one due in May and the other in early June. I feel like we can talk/complain about pregnancy stuff with no judgment.

Caroline is sleeping right now and normally I would be laying down myself, but I'm afraid if I go to sleep neither one of us will wake up in time! So, I am barely keeping my eyes open by writing this entry.

I can't believe I am 34 weeks pregnant!!! Holy cow, where have the last 8 months gone?!? I am alternating between very excited and very nervous. I guess that is typical of any mom :) 5 weeks from today we will be holding our new little girl! The nursery is just about done -- thank goodness. We got the curtains last weekend and RJ hung them on Sunday. He did such a good job; he absolutely abhors hanging curtains. I can't say I blame him. We have also gotten the chandelier up, the mirror hung, the PBK lamp and the swing up. I am just waiting (not so patiently after 2 months!) for our ballerina prints and the painting of Caroline to be framed. Once they are hung I think the nursery will be mostly "done."

I hope everything goes well at the appointment, I will try to have the energy to post later this evening.

No comments: