Ok, so RJ's birthday is technically tomorrow, but we started celebrating yesterday. We believe in really celebrating a whole weekend for birthdays. Why not? It's only once a year! He ended up staying home from work because of the snow (I will try to write about that later), which thank goodness he did, because I don't know how I would have made his cake while watching Caroline. It turned out pretty well, especially considering it is eggless. I am working on cake recipes for little Miss Caroline!
I think he enjoyed his gifts and cake, seeing how he is eating cake right now and playing the NCAA football game I got for the Wii. So I guess that's a good sign! We also got him a few other little things and a Starbucks gift card from the new little baby :) I thought that would be appropriate!
Caroline loved the cake and I also got some ice cream that doesn't have eggs in it for her.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my amazing husband, who my entire world revolves around and I cherish with all of my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment