Our appointment went well today. The heartrate was good (147), blood pressure good, measurement at 37 weeks. She is head down and in the pelvis and the doctor thinks she is around 6 pounds right now. So maybe around 7.5-8 pounds when she is born?!? Who knows...I am still having cramping on and off and tonight it is really bad. It is very low, mainly on the right side and I am having lots of pressure in my back. I think I am overly cautious of going into labor because I am so worried about someone watching Caroline. Seriously, I am so worried about her! She is my precious little baby and I want to make sure she is taken care of and not sleeping at the hospital with me and RJ :) The doctor also said that if I were to go into labor at this point, they would do nothing to stop it. So, I guess things could realistically happen at any point.
And tonight and tomorrow we are waiting for snow. We are suppose to get 8-16 inches by tomorrow evening -- we'll see if that actually happens. Regardless, I stopped at the grocery this evening (along with everyone else in Douglas County) and got the essentials. Including: lots of powdered sugar, regular sugar, baking chocolate and flour for RJ's birthday cake. When he was bringing the groceries in he was like, "Katie, why did you buy multiple bags of sugar for a snow storm?" Seriously, RJ... :) I am way too excited to bake his birthday cake this year. I hope it turns out ok! Especially with no eggs!
So, we are waiting. I am petrified of going into labor and being snowed in. But seriously, what are the chances? And although I am concerned about the cramping, I am trying to remain calm. For once.
No comments:
Post a Comment