Well, one week from today we will meet our new little girl!!! I am so excited -- and nervous, anxious, etc. We had our 38 week appointment today, the last normal check-up before our scheduled c-section next Tuesday. It became very real as the doctor was giving us instructions on what I can/can't drink the morning of, the order in which things will happen, etc. HOLY COW!!! This pregnancy has really flown by. I could not say the same for Caroline :) I think having a toddler to chase around and care for made a huge difference. Also, having the holidays in the middle of the pregnancy seemed to make it go by more quickly. Everything was good at the check-up -- normal blood pressure, good heart rate, and I still measured a week larger than last, even though I dropped a couple of weeks ago. The nurse said that she wouldn't be surprised if I stayed at 37, but I was 38. So I'm glad that she is still growing and being productive in there :)
By the way, I think RJ is very tired of me being pregnant :) But he is so adorable and wonderfully patient with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment