even when I don't feel that great. She has officially passed her cold to me and I slept about 2 hours last night. I had absolutely horrible cramping and couldn't get comfortable, plus the whole not breathing well thing due to the cold. I honestly didn't think I would make it through the day today. Thank goodness RJ has tomorrow off -- otherwise I don't know what I would do!!!
So RJ got home a little early today and Caroline was "taking a nap" in her room. She took a 2 hour nap this morning, so I knew she wasn't really going to sleep, but she needed some "down time." Don't we all :) So she was in there, playing with her animals, talking to herself, I didn't think much about it. She always does that. Well, when RJ got home and went to get her up, he yelled down the stairs, "did you put Caroline to bed naked?" Um...no. Apparently she pooped, took her clothes off, then took her diaper off and threw it in the floor! What a funny little girl :) She is definitely ready for me to be more consistent with the potty training, but Nana is going to work on that with her when she visits on Saturday :)
We also went to see the Easter Bunny yesterday at the mall. She was all dressed up, so cute. And she was so good waiting in line, seemed very excited to see him, not scared at all. Well, when it was our turn she got about 2 feet away from him and started backing up! Uh oh...a repeat performance of meeting Santa. We tried for a picture but she just wasn't having it! Luckily I took some pictures here!
No comments:
Post a Comment