Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Back to the 14th
Our c-section has been moved back to the 14th! No big deal, just a little confusion with scheduling conflicts. So she will be exactly 39 weeks. Everything went well at the 37 week appointment yesterday -- measuring on time, heartbeat in the upper 140's, blood pressure good. Actually, the first time my blood pressure was high and the nurse took it again and it was normal. So no issues there. My blood pressure is so low (thanks, Mom!) it is weird to see it at 120 :) Anyways, so we are back on schedule and go for the 38 week appointment next Tuesday. And then my mom will be here next Saturday, April 11 to help us get ready and get Caroline situated. I am so excited to see her! And I know Caroline will be thrilled :) Nana sent her over 1000 Easter stickers in the mail today, so they will be busy with arts and crafts while RJ and I are spending sleepless nights in the hospital with little baby. Not to mention the fabulous tea parties I'm sure they will have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment