Today is my first day solo with the girls. Mom and Dad left for the airport this morning and RJ has a very important day at work today. Everything is going pretty well -- Caroline has been much better than I expected, with the exception of her throwing food/cups on the floor. It is driving me NUTS!!!
I also went on my first outing with them today, and it wasn't even planned. Lilly has a lot of yellow goop in her eye and I just wanted to have it checked out before the weekend. It is a clogged tear duct, but no infection. And we had her weighed and she is doing well -- up to 6 lbs, 6.5 oz. So hopefully we will be right around her birth weight by her 2 week appointment on Monday. She will have all her newborn screening done at this appointment as well, but so far she is a very healthy little girl :)
Not much else is going on, just extremely sleep deprived. I am sure there are about a thousand errors in typing this, but my eyes are blurring...
Caroline is down for a nap (hopefully a long one), and I am getting ready to feed Lilly then hopefully shut my eyes for a few minutes. That is if they don't shut themselves!
No comments:
Post a Comment