Beautiful sleeping baby :)
Lilly was one week old yesterday! She has had a little trouble keeping her weight up, but otherwise is very healthy. We went for her newborn appointment Monday -- she had lost right at 10% of her birth weight, which is pretty normal, but also we don't want it to decrease anymore. So we started supplementing with formula and went back for another weight check on Tuesday. She had gained 2.5 ounces in a day and was 1.25 inches longer than her birth length. Luckily no jaundice concerns (unlike Caroline). Caroline seems to be adjusting well to Lilly and is generally very good with her. Although I think Caroline is going to have a very hard time adjusting after her Nana leaves. They have had 2 weeks together...need I say more?!?
Anyways, things are going well and Lilly goes back for her 2 week appointment Monday and I have my two week post-op on Tuesday. I am hoping to get the clear to drive and pick up things heavier than 20 pounds. Like I haven't had to pick up Caroline! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment