Lilly Catherine is now 7 weeks old :) I can't believe she is already almost 2 months! She is such a doll and we just love her to pieces! She is doing a pretty good job of sleeping, although RJ is still complaining. I told him last night to be thankful -- she sleeps from about 10 - 5, then until about 8. I am just thankful that she is not one of those babies that must nurse every 2 hours in the night!!! Oh my, I can't even imagine. I actually had to wake both Lilly and Caroline up at 8:30 this morning since we had a playdate at the park. It was wonderful! Caroline is napping right now and Lilly is on her way to a nap. Caroline has been sleeping for about 3 hours now. I know she is teething really badly, so maybe that's it? She still hasn't eaten lunch! Not that she seems to mind...
We went to Mom's Day Out on Tuesday, and as I previously posted, I was a nervous wreck! Seriously, I couldn't sleep the night before. When I dropped her off she was a little fussy, but I think it was because she wanted to run around to all of the classrooms and not be contained in her room. But she was not crying or screaming when I left her, so I felt relieved about that. I was thinking about her the whole time! (It is from 9 - 1.) I was just sure she would have a total meltdown. NOPE! When I got there she was playing, just hanging out. Miss Naomi (one of her teachers) said she did GREAT!!! No crying, fussing at all. Whew! So much for her missing me :) She was glad to see me and ran over and said "hi, mommy" then ran right over to Lilly and said "hi, Lilly" and gave her a kiss! So cute!!!
I have also started working out again as of last week and it is killing me!!! I am just exhausted by the end of the day. And I'm not even doing anything too major. I am going to look in to joining a gym, but I just don't think I have the energy right now for that. I am walking around the neighborhood (pushing about 80 pounds worth of stroller, kids, gear, etc.), and going up the hills around here ain't no walk in the park. So I think that is helping, along with doing some basic exercises around here. It is amazing what happens to your abs when you have 2 babies in less than 2 years -- nothing! Literally!!! They are shot all to pieces, but hopefully they will get back in shape at some point.
I am so ready for the weekend...it has been a very long week. And I am in countdown mode for going back to Asheville - 3 weeks from today we will be there!!! YAY :)
No comments:
Post a Comment