Wednesday, June 10, 2009

8 weeks and sick...

well, Caroline and I are sick. Luckily RJ and Lilly are fine so far. I started feeling bad Monday and by Monday night I felt HORRIBLE. And poor Caroline has a horribly runny nose, stuffy, cough, etc. I am going to the doctor tomorrow, hopefully it isn't anything too major and I can get some antibiotics. I just hope my little Lilly doesn't get sick :( I can't believe she is 8 weeks and will be 2 months old on Sunday!!! She is growing lots and is such an active little baby...when she's awake :) She flails her little arms and legs all over the place -- you can actually hear her moving her legs in the bassinette -- so her new nickname is Thumper! Anyways, not much going on here, just trying to make it to the weekend and feel better.

No comments: