Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Hail of a Storm!

Caroline holding Lilly's hand

Laughing so hard she can't open her eyes :) This makes me a happy mommy!

My little flowers, covered in hail

The back of the patio
This afternoon we had a horrible storm come through our lovely town of Parker. I went to the doctor this morning, came back home, fed the girls, had them both napping at the same time. I was so excited to sit down on the sofa, relax, and maybe take a little nap myself. Then it got sooooo dark outside, it seriously looked like it was about midnight. It was very freaky and I was scared to death! I turned on the tv and there was a tornado warning...so I got Caroline up, got Lilly up, and we headed to the basement. Luckily Lilly just slept in my arms the whole time and Caroline does not like thunder, so she was huddled up to me the 45 minutes we were down there. NOT FUN. I haven't seen hail in a long time. It sounded like it was going to come through the windows! Luckily we didn't have a tornado touch down here, but nonetheless, it was plenty scary for me.

No comments: