Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!






I can't believe my little baby is 2 today! I am so proud of her and she is such a joy :) She had her 2 year appointment yesterday and she was 37 inches (off the charts for height) and 32 pounds (95%). The doctor estimates she will be between 6'1 and 6'3. Although we celebrated her birthday with family while we were in NC, I had to do a little something today. So she helped me bake cupcakes and we sang and did the candles again (actually, 3 times...she loves to sing the birthday song and blow out the candles!). Caroline, I love you more than you can ever know and you have brought so much love, joy and happiness to our lives. You are such a special little girl and I am so proud to be your mommy. I could not have asked God for a more perfect child for our family. We look forward to watching to grow and develop into a beautiful young lady.

No comments: