Thursday, July 16, 2009

3 Months

Getting ready for the park

Mommy and Lilly Catherine

Daddy and Lilly Catherine (very happy with him!)

On the playmat

What happens at grandma's, stays at grandma's :)

Lilly Catherine is now 3 months old! I can't believe it!!! She is so sweet and such a wonderful baby. We went for her 3 month shot (Pc) Tuesday (shots aren't normally given at this time, but we are doing the delayed schedule), and she weighed just a little over 11 pounds and 23 inches. So she is doing great! Definitely on the small side compared to Miss Caroline, but she is perfectly healthy and a very happy little baby :) We are settling back into our routine after our NC visit, which is both nice and somewhat boring at the same time. My mom is coming out at the end of August and I am so excited :) And I think we are going to take a little day trip somewhere this weekend, maybe Sunday. (We'll see...we always say these things but end up too tired to actually do anything.)

No comments: