This weekend has been so much fun! But also a little exhausting...yesterday morning I went and worked out, met a friend for a pedicure, got a massage, went to the neighborhood block party, and then today we went to the Broncos VIP Family Field Day. It is for the suite owners and their families and it was so much fun! It was really hot here today (around 90), but there were lots of fun activities set up, lunch, and stadium tours. Another bonus was that there weren't a ton of people there, so we didn't have to wait in line for anything or fight through crowds. We really had a good time! I think poor Caroline has worn herself out! There was a bouncy thing at the block party last night, which she totally isn't old enough for, but insisted on going. And of course we couldn't go in with her. So this other girl that was around 10 years old helped Caroline through the obstacle course and at the top there was a huge slide that was straight down. I was petrified!!! But she absolutely loved it...it is a little concerning that she isn't scared of too much. Of course I think I worry enough for everyone around here.
Ugh...apparently the pictures didn't load and I'm too tired to try them again. Maybe tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment