I can't believe this is our 4th snow this Fall! We had a few inches last weekend, but this one is a little bigger. We have about 12 inches so far, and we are expecting snow all day tomorrow! We have had a great day inside...we started the morning by painting our little pumpkins (baby punkins as Caroline calls them), Caroline of course painted all over her legs as well, then we made cookies, dinner, RJ and Caroline played in the snow, and then we made some caramel apples. It was a Fall/Winter day around here :) We have also introduced some sweet taters into Lilly Catherine's rotation and she seems to love them! I would say much more than bananas! She is getting better at the mechanics of eating, and does better with the food still a little on the runny side. She basically slurps it out of the spoon. But hey, it's working! And she seems to be enjoying it and starts grunting and reaching for the bowl. I am hoping that we still get to do all of our Halloween plans starting Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment