Sunday, November 29, 2009

Another Sick Little Baby

Before she was sick...

ringing the door bell, which she calls "ringing the ding dong." we need to work on the verbage for that one!


Getting ready for bed!


As if Caroline's allergy attack wasn't enough to last us for a while, Lilly Catherine decided to get very sick. It started last Monday and we are still in the middle of it. Basically she has a double ear infection (her left ear is really bad), a sinus infection, and croup. YUCK! I took her to Children's Hospital last night to have her checked out (we were also at her pediatrician's office Wednesday and Friday). She developed a horrible cough between Friday morning and yesterday evening, and was struggling to breathe. She has been gagging on all of her mucus...lovely. :( Poor baby. So last night they put the tubes down her nose and sucked out some mucus with a little machine, then gave her steroids for the croup. Of course Caroline is now hacking and coughing, so I'm sure we will be back to the doctor this week for her. I am just so thankful that Lilly Catherine is now sleeping better and able to sleep. I know it makes her feel even worse when she is so tired! Oh, and she is also teething.

*Another post below!*

No comments: