Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sunny Days, Chasing the Clouds Away

I love the ruffles!
She looks ready to go somewhere warm...
:)
pretending she's lounging on the beach

So...last week was tough. We didn't get out a whole lot due to runny noses, coughs, colds, etc. (They are both on antibiotics for ear infections now.) It is cold. It is January. We are in Denver. Winter feels like it is never going to end (have I mentioned this?!?). Since Lilly Catherine is wearing 12-18 month clothing (I can't believe it...it is because she has such a round tummy), I went digging through all of Caroline's old stuff and of course 98% of it is for summer. I just love this little outfit! Caroline actually never wore it and since Lilly Catherine is obviously about to grow out of it, I just had to get some pictures! And Caroline dressed up in spring/summer dresses, but wasn't really in the camera mood. I got some really cute pictures though! I told my friends out here that I am going so stir crazy that I am dressing my babies in sunning suits :) Too bad we probably won't make it to the beach until July, but until then I can pretend!

No comments: