Ok, so Lilly Catherine has been 10 months old for a week now, but I thought I would write down a couple of things she is doing now days.
She is 18 pounds, 13 ounces. She has gained a pound in a month.
She still loves to wave. She has started waving and saying "bye, bye," which I think is quite possibly the cutest thing I have ever heard.
Overall she is a very "verbal" and loud baby. Her first word, other than "dada" and "mama," was "bath." She said it a couple of weeks ago when we were getting ready for her bath. Adorable :)
She is wearing 12-18 month clothing.
She signs for "more."
She loves to clap and yell "ya, ya." I think of it as Caroline's own little cheering section.
She is a very happy baby and has a huge smile. To the point that you can't see her eyes. I love it. And she now squints her whole face up when I get the camera out. Cheeseball.
She is getting much stronger at standing and working on her balance. I don't forsee her walking by 1, but who knows.
When you blow her a kiss, she blows one back. She also gives kisses.
She still doesn't crawl. She lunges at things to get what she wants. If it is out of her reach, she scoots herself across the floor. She also spins around a lot.
She likes to eat table food, but still loves her baby food (I think because she can eat it so fast!).
She loves to watch Sprout, particularly the birthday part with Happy Birthday. She gets a total kick out of it and starts clapping, waving, yelling, and dancing.
Speaking of dancing, she loves to dance and wiggle around.
She absolutely adores her big sister, which makes me melt.
Her big sister absolutely adores her, which makes me melt.
She loves to sleep on me. We have never done the whole co-sleeping thing, but she loves to fall asleep on me. Particularly when she feels bad, which unfortunately has been a lot lately. I don't mind...I actually love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment