
squeezing into tiny spaces...

mommy and birthday baby

i think this is (one of) my favorite...hello, blue eyes :)

tutu cute...sorry, i just had to say that!

yummy cake...homemade by mommy!

me and my big girl!

just a little grass...

excited!

flower cake


she loves her baby! she gives them hugs and kisses and carries them around...precious!

big kids at the cupcake decorating station!

i think she had fun ;)

a little bashful...

check out that rock

favors

a little "candy bar" for the big kids! they got to fill up their own bags to take home. i don't think the other parents were crazy about that idea ;)

food

picture streamers...oh, my little baby!


banner

the tissue pom-poms were actually easy to make! and caroline loves them...good thing since they'll be at her party too!
Well, it was a month late and rescheduled twice, but we finally had Lilly Cate's birthday party with some friends out here in Denver. We had such a great time (especially Caroline!) and thank you to all of our wonderful friends...we love you!
2 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous! You win mom of the year in my book...I want to steal you and have you do my girl's parties...lol Beautiful!
I think I'm going to steal some of your party ideas for the next time we have a party. I love everything!
Post a Comment