Thursday, July 29, 2010

3 Year Interview

I wish I could take credit for this super cute idea, but I can't.  A friend started doing this at her daughter's 3rd birthday and I thought it was just the cutest idea.  So I asked Caroline a couple of questions for her "3 Year Interview."  I think it will be interesting to ask these questions for the next several years and see how her answers change! 

Her Favorites:

Color:  Pink
Food:  Squash
TV Show:  Dora and Boots
Drink:  Lemonade
Animal:  Elephant
Treat:  Daddy
Toy:  Baby sister
Thing to Play:  Bouncy House
Song:  ABC's

When she grows up, she wants to:  Be like Daddy :)

Her best friend:  Baby sister

Awww...isn't that just the sweetest thing ever?!?  :)  Of course, absolutely no mention of the woman that carried her for nine months, went through a 22 hour labor, without drugs, only to end up in a c-section, breast-fed her, and caters to her every whim and need.  Nope, she just asks the questions...

2 comments:

tiffabbey said...

I LOVE this idea and I may just have to copy! ;O)

patricgladys said...

I may copy too :) You are a great mommy, katie!!! :)