Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pictures

September 2007
Caroline was 2 months old
We were living in Texas

September 2008
Caroline was 14 months old and had just started walking
I was a few weeks pregnant with Lilly Catherine
We were at Garden of the Gods at the base of Pikes Peak
We had been living in Denver for about 5 months

September 2009
Lilly Catherine was 5 months old and just starting to sit up unassisted
She was also entering her mohawk phase

September 2009
Caroline had just turned 2
And clearly enjoyed her homemade pizza

September 2010
Caroline just turned 3 and Lilly Catherine is 17 months old
I am 16 weeks pregnant with our third baby
This was in Golden, CO at the Colorado Railroad Museum for our ride with Thomas the Train
We have now been in Denver for almost 2 1/2 years

I can't believe how much our lives have changed in just a few short years! 

No comments: