Generally, I am not a fan of camo stuff. Especially on little babies; it's just not my style. But I saw these tonight and thought they were pretty darn cute, so I got them for Renn :) I think what makes them so fun is the different colors and a great navy/white stripe cuff at the bottom. So they are probably the preppiest camo pants ever made.
Mini Boden
I also picked up this skirt for my darling Caroline...
if this doesn't say back to school, I don't know what does! I think it will be adorable with white tights and just a plain long sleeve t-shirt. Of course, I'm sure she will add her own twist with polka-dot tights and a striped shirt :) Mini Boden.
I also picked up this Corduroy Ruffled Peacoat at the Gap for Caroline. In a 6-7 and it just fits!
And while I was at it...
I went ahead and got a little holiday outfit for Renn that includes this bowtie...
This is what I got for myself...


My husband is very glad I'm home.

No comments:
Post a Comment