Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Baaaa!

This year we decided that the kids would dress up as our flock of sheep for Halloween.  I'm not sure how much longer I can convince Caroline to dress up as what I want her to be, so I took advantage!  Although it was time consuming, I think their costumes turned out pretty cute!  The girls really loved Halloween this year, especially visiting Daddy at work!!!











 
Caroline also gave everyone a "candy disclaimer" when we went around the neighborhood.  After screaming "Happy Halloween, Trick-or-Treat," she would say, "I'm allergic to eggs, tree nuts and peanuts, so I can only have certain candy."  Our poor neighbors...it reminds me of that line in Christmas Vacation where the father-in-law says "If they know your father, they won't think anything of it."  If they know Caroline, they won't think anything of it.  She's a straight forward kind of gal.

No comments: