The girls are driving me crazy.
I think it's ok to feel that way. And I think it's ok to say write it.
Lilly Cate's birthday is still about six weeks away. But in her mind she's already 4. Yes, it appears the sweet, loving, innocent "terrible two's" (which I happen to pretty much love, by the way) are over. We are marching right into the whining, talking back and stubborn three's and falling into the everything-I-say-and-do-is-with-intent-and-I-am-well-aware-of-the-consequences-but-don't-care four's.
But I love her to pieces.
I digress.
The girls are very into "secret passwords" right now. As in...they stand in front of a door, stretch their arms out (Caroline actually blocks most doorways) and yell, "what is the secret password" at me.
My secret passwords are:
Get out of the way.
Move it or lose it.
Boo. Hiss.
You better move before I drop the milk on your head.
I am carrying your butterball of a brother, my arms are breaking and you need to move. Now.
1 comment:
This whole post made me laugh! I love reading about your kiddos!
Post a Comment