My birthday was Saturday and I think this is the first birthday I have actually felt like I'm turning older. Shouldn't I be like 24? Anyways...we had a wonderful day! RJ made plans for us to drive down to the Broadmoor in Colorado Springs and have lunch. It is kind of like Grove Park Inn. I took lots of pictures with my new camera :) Then we went to dinner at Maggiano's and toured the Winter Wonderlights outside, yes, outside, at the Wildlife Experience. Brrr!!! It was about 20 degrees, not including the windchill. I don't think I have ever been so cold! Poor Caroline was all bundled up and looked absolutey miserable. We later went inside and watched the cartoon of The Grinch, which she sat through the entire thing, never upset or anything. Although she did say "woof, woof" when the little dog was on screen. She held RJ's hand the entire time and it was so cute :)
I got lots of wonderful gifts and RJ got an amazing cake -- chocolate with chocolate mousse and ganche -- yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment