Monday, January 26, 2009

28 Weeks

I had my 28 week appointment today and everything went well. Her heartrate was in the 130's, which is lower than it has been, but the nurse wasn't concerned at all. She said she was probably sleeping. It was a long appointment...I had the glucose test today and had to drink a fairly not so tasty drink. However, it was better than the orange flavored one I had with Caroline. I had some blood work done an hour later (5 tubes!) and also had to get a shot because I am Rh-. They are also testing my thyroid to make sure that is still ok. And I am measuring about a week ahead, which makes me feel a lot better than the last time (I measured almost 4 weeks ahead). The nurse said it was probably the position of the baby that day. I am also really starting to have some sleeping issues, just having a hard time getting comfortable. I took a nap on the sofa today and actually slept pretty well, so I may just go ahead and try that tonight. I slept on the sofa a lot at the end of the pregnancy with Caroline and I told RJ that I would like to try to wait until 30 weeks before I make the trek downstairs. I may not make it that long...

No comments: