Friday, January 23, 2009
A Case of the Fridays
I don't know why, but Friday always seems to be the hardest day of the week for me. I love the idea of it, the anticipation, the hope, but it always lets me down. I think I am just so tired by this point and Caroline is so tired of just looking at me all day (everyday), that we are both cranky and yearning for RJ to get home. And I think him working on Saturdays just puts me over the edge! Isn't that horrible to say?!? I just feel in desperate need of someone else to look after Caroline or help me with looking after her. It can be exhausting! Imagine life in 12 weeks... :) Anyways, I just find it interesting that Friday never lives up to all of its glory. I mean, when I had a 9-5 job, it did. I am really looking forward to my mom coming out in a few weeks and going on a date night with my wonderful husband. Sometimes I really miss us going out to a great dinner on Friday nights, then to a movie or out for coffee. But I love the look on Caroline's face when she hears him unlocking the back door and she runs as fast as she possibly can to meet him with a huge hug, kiss and "DADA" as loud as she can say it! That makes me incredibly happy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment