Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby Roller Coaster



Sometimes, like right now, I am so excited to see this new little baby I could burst! (I think seeing pictures of other little babies, baby stuff, pictures of little Caroline, etc. intensify this.) And then other times, I feel like, "what in the world are we doing???" I guess that is to be expected. I am very excited to order the nursery stuff -- no, I still haven't offically ordered it, but am going to this week. Hopefully tomorrow. I have also found some art/decor online that I think will look really cute in the room. My mom is coming out in February and I think we are going to finish collecting some odds and ends for the nursery. I know we will need another humidifier for the room, the touch lamp from Pottery Barn Kids (this is a must have for the room -- it is a 3 way and we put it on the low setting when Caroline goes to bed, then can sneak in her room and just touch it to turn it off; no noises or clicks to wake her up), and of course the dreaded double stroller. YIKES! I am petrified of driving one of those things -- they are huge! But everyone I know that has one says they are a true life saver. And Caroline won't be old (or tame) enough to walk around all by herself in only 3 months. So I am excited for her to come out and help finish with these things. Although the furniture won't be here yet, we can start piling everything together (and she can help wash Caroline's baby clothes and move the furniture downstairs :) ) Just kidding...but not about the washing part. And RJ and I are going to have what will probably be our last date nights for the rest of our lives ;)

No comments: