Thursday, May 14, 2009

1 Month Old

my big girl on the playground!

big grins :)


serious...

cuddle time :)
my big girl on the playground!

all dressed up


Lilly Catherine is one month old today! We went for a weight check this afternoon, just to make sure that she is still gaining ok. She is 7 pounds, 10 ounces and 21 inches. So she has gained about an ounce a day for the last 2 weeks, which is what is recommended by the pediatrician. We have been nursing and then supplementing with a bottle at each feeding, but I think we are going to cut back on the supplementing now. She seems to be getting plenty nursing and usually spits up after just a little bit of the bottle.


She also had her first real smile last night :) I did get a couple of pictures of her smiling and making new little expressions this afternoon. It is so much fun to watch her grow and become more alert every day!!!


Other than that, it has been a pretty quiet week. I think we are going back to NC over July 4, but we are still working on finalizing plans. The doctor said today that Lilly will be fine to fly by then. I don't know why I'm more concerned with her - I flew with Caroline at 9 weeks (by myself!).

No comments: