Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Funny Little Girl

So I just had to write this because I don't want to forget it! We were at the mall Sunday and I had to go change Caroline's diaper. We were in Macy's and there is a little hallway that leads down to the bathroom, then a lobby area with computers to fill out applications. So...we are going back to meet RJ and Lilly in the lobby area and Caroline is taking forever. Naturally. We finally get there and she climbs up in the chair and starts playing with the keyboard. So RJ and I pretend like we're leaving and start walking and say "bye, Caroline." We expect her to come running. However, she yells, "have fun, see you soon!" SO FUNNY :) We both just started cracking up! Then when we got home, she reached up on the counter and grabbed a raw hamburger and started putting it in her mouth. (Thankfully RJ caught her!) So, RJ moved the hamburgers toward the middle of the kitchen island. Little stinker goes and gets her learning tower and pushes it across the kitchen so she can reach them! Holy cow, are we in trouble. I mean, she can reach a lot already just because she is so tall, but with the tower she is like supergirl. Maybe it wasn't a good birthday present?!? However, she LOVES to help me cook and it keeps her very happy. We made a peach cobbler the other night and she was such a good helper! At least with what she didn't eat...

No comments: