Thursday, September 17, 2009

Potty Time!

So...last Friday Caroline decided to start potty training herself. I have dreaded and avoided this for quite sometime now. I just haven't had the energy to start this and be consistent with it. However, apparently Caroline thought otherwise. She literally took her clothes off, said, "mommy, potty," and went and sat on the potty. And she went!!! She is pretty much fully potty trained when we are here at the house, and goes pee pee and poop in the potty. She has only had one accident in the last (almost) week. I am so proud of her :) We still put her in a diaper at bed and when we are going out for a while, but she is doing a GREAT job while we are here around the house during the day! Not to be too graphic, but I have heard that it can be very difficult for kids to go poop in the potty...they are afraid to, not relaxed enough, freaked out, etc. Caroline did not have this problem -- thank goodness!

No comments: