When we left the dermatologist's office on Thursday, around lunchtime, he said he would consult with our pediatrician and get back to us about a specialist sometime early next week. We got a call Thursday afternoon with an appointment set up for us this coming Thursday with an endocrinologist at Children's. While I am so glad that she is being seen soon, it makes me wonder if there is a sense of urgency. I mean obviously a little bit of one, but I am just curious and nervous about what they are going to say. I just pray that everything is ok!!!
As a side note: I went out with two of my most favorite people last night and of course we had to do a little shopping for our kids! Don't you just love how for a girls' night out you end up shopping for your babies :) Well, I came across several super cute things, especially this pink and orange dinosaur tail!!! Caroline absolutely LOVES dinosaurs and every night before bed she crawls and roars up the stairs that she is Caroline the Dinosaur and she is coming to get us. So I just had to get it! As you can tell from the pictures, she likes it ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment