Caroline had her 3 year well visit today!!! I just can't believe it. She is becoming such a big girl! I have mentioned it before on here, but I just absolutely love our pediatrician. He is very thorough, always asks at the beginning if we have any questions or concerns, and has the best manner with children and babies. You would think this would be normal for a pediatrician, but the first one we had out here...this was not the case! And I also like that he understands and respects my decisions on selective/delayed vaccinations, and isn't pushy or confrontational at every visit. This makes for a much less stressful visit for mommy! And he (along with everyone else in the office) always gets such a kick out of Caroline -- not knowing what she's going to be wearing, saying, singing and dancing. I mean, the child is a loose cannon! I know that she out grosses/embarrasses all of the boys in her MDO class at church. The other day she told two little boys: "You know what would be so funny? Poopy in your panties!!!" And then started dying laughing and jumping all over the place. These two boys (both almost 4), literally hid behind their parents. Sigh... Maybe the saying should be "girls will be girls."
Anyways, at her appointment today:
-37.4 pounds (95%)
-40.25 inches (above the 97%, off the charts)
As the doctor said, "Caroline, you are great at growing!"
No comments:
Post a Comment