Things I want to blog about sometime before I forget:
-Obviously, the hair cut ordeal this weekend
-This pregnancy so far
-Fall in Denver
-VBA2C...I have lots of thoughts/questions on this
-The role of a doula...regardless if a planned c-section or vbac
-My mom's visit last week
-Lilly Catherine starting MDO this week (RJ: I'm sorry you are having to deal with a lot of crying from your pregnant, hormonal wife this week)
That's all I can think of right now. I hope I can start getting to these soon! I just can't seem to find the time/energy right now. Of course, now I can't let Caroline out of my sight for 2 minutes, so I have even less time.
1 comment:
I love that you blogged to remember to blog about stuff...it's like me emailing myself to remind me to email something to someone and leaving myself voicemails to remember to call someone...I love it! You are so adorable! I can't wait to see all these blogs!
Post a Comment